Emergency Medicine Continuing Education = Continuing Success
In 1994, we established our educational division: The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME). Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, CEME provides high-quality emergency medicine educational opportunities for emergency medicine doctors and allied health professionals with the goal of improving emergency healthcare
in our communities.
Current CEME courses include:
- High Risk Emergency Medicine: The two-day live HREM course reviews the most costly and/or frequent errors causing lawsuits or government investigations in Emergency Medicine.
- National Emergency Medicine Board Review: A four-day, 35-hour boot camp created for busy emergency physicians required to take their certification or recertification examinations and who want a highly focused, no-fluff course that delivers the information they need in a concentrated, high-yield manner.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: This “Boot Camp” is a two-day recorded home study pediatric emergency medicine course designed to focus on the daily needs of all EM providers taking care of pediatric patients in their EDs.
- EMsono Ultrasound: EMsono Bridge is a revolutionary new concept in online ultrasound education from EMsono that bridges the gap between training and tracking, making it more convenient than ever to master ultrasound.
- Airway in a Box Training: A unique product bringing intubation education to your home, gives you hands on experience with many of the latest airway devices using the provided state-of-the-art intubating mannequin head.
Other areas of emergency physician continuing education expertise include: