Emergency Medicine Continuing Education = Continuing Success
At Emergency Medicine Physicians, we believe education unlocks opportunities to advance. In 1994, we established our educational division: The Center for Emergency Medicine Education (CEME). Certified by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, CEME provides high-quality emergency medicine educational opportunities for emergency medicine doctors and allied health professionals with the goal of improving emergency healthcare in our communities.
Current CEME courses include:
- High Risk Emergency Medicine / Risk Management: The 2-day live HREM course reviews the most costly and/or frequent errors causing lawsuits or government investigations in Emergency Medicine.
- National Emergency Medicine Board Review: A 4-day, 40-hour boot camp created for busy emergency physicians required to take their certification or recertification examinations and who want a highly focused, no-fluff course that delivers the information they need in a concentrated, high-yield manner.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: This “Boot Camp” is a 2-day live pediatric emergency medicine conference designed to focus on the daily needs of all EM providers taking care of pediatric patients in their EDs.
- EMsono Ultrasound: EMsono Bridge is a revolutionary new concept in online ultrasound education from EMsono that bridges the gap between training and tracking, making it more convenient than ever to master ultrasound.
- Emergency Physician Airway Training: A unique product bringing intubation education to your home, gives you hands on experience with many of the latest airway devices using the provided state-of-the-art intubating mannequin head.
- Practical Emergency Airway Management: This unique 2-day course provides an in-depth look at effective airway management techniques, with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to practice the techniques on a large variety of non-embalmed, specially prepared cadavers.
Other areas of emergency physician continuing education expertise include: