Franciscan St. James Health - Olympia Fields
Location: Olympia Fields, Illinois
Volume: 37,000 annual visits
- Franciscan St. James Health has evolved from a 50 bed acute care hospital in 1911 to a two campus healthcare delivery system that today reaches more than 55,000 in the far south suburbs of Chicago.
- Campuses in Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields
- Major Service Lines at Olympia Fields Campus: Cardiovascular, Center for Diabetes. Emergency Services, GI, Hematology/Oncology and Radiation Therapy
- Committed to supporting the medical education programs of the College of Osteopathic Medicine and Midwestern University
- More that 700 physicians serve on the medical staff, offering patients a unique blend of osteopathic and allopathic medicine
- 23% admission rate
- Efficient community hospital ED
- Excellent nursing staff
- Located in a stable blue collar suburban community
Olympia Fields, Illinois Community
Olympia Fields is a wonderful community to live, work and play. Located just 27 miles south of the Chicago Loop, the well maintained neighborhoods offer a wide variety of elegant custom-built homes along winding, safe, quiet tree lined streets. Nestled amongst award-winning schools districts, and world-class entertainment and dining, Olympia Fields holds it own as a diverse community where old world charm meets contemporary values.
Visit City Data for additional information.